Episode 7 – Jeffrey Allen (Tapping into your Energy)
Jeffrey Allen is a popular Mindvalley author and speaker, a powerful energy healer, and a pioneer in online energy training. Jeffrey has taught thousands of people how to harness the power of their own energy & awareness – to improve their relationships, deepen their spiritual connection, and increase their personal presence, happiness, and impact in the world. Jeffrey’s mission is to make energy work & higher awareness available to everyone – so we can each unburden ourselves from needless conflict & pain, and embrace happy, fulfilled lives of true passion, purpose & meaning.
Jeffrey’s Top Five CliftonStrengths are:
Strategic – Futuristic – Connectedness – Relator – Communication.
Key highlights on this episode include:
- How to turn productivity from pressure and go-go-go, to slowing down internally and actually getting more done.
- Why our beliefs should be based on our personal experiences, not what we are influenced by.
- Proof means you can repeatedly do something and get results – proof doesn’t mean you have to understand it.
- We are all connected; it is the mindset of separation which is causing the deep issues we are having.
- The slower you start to move inside, the faster things happen outside.